Noordwyk Primary School
- To promote literacy, numeracy, positive attitudes and responsibility amongst our learners.
- To encourage a culture of learning in our school.
- To become a self-reliant, well-managed school committed to change.
- To involve all stakeholders in the development of our school.
- To provide a safe and pleasant environment in our school.
Noordwyk Primary School is committed to providing for the academic, social, cultural and emotional needs of our learners within a caring, structured, spiritual and ever-changing environment. We aim to teach the life skills and values necessary to function effectively in a multi-cultural society, and espouse acceptance and tolerance in the different cultures, beliefs and abilities to each individual in our care.
Our newly elected School Governing Body
Mr S Manganyi – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr D Morebudi – email@example.com
Mr E Maluleke – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms L Khoza – email@example.com