Noordwyk Primary School
- To promote literacy, numeracy, positive attitudes and responsibility amongst our learners.
- To encourage a culture of learning in our school.
- To become a self-reliant, well-managed school committed to change.
- To involve all stakeholders in the development of our school.
- To provide a safe and pleasant environment in our school.
Noordwyk Primary School is committed to providing for the academic, social, cultural and emotional needs of our learners within a caring, structured, spiritual and ever-changing environment. We aim to teach the life skills and values necessary to function effectively in a multi-cultural society, and espouse acceptance and tolerance in the different cultures, beliefs and abilities to each individual in our care.
Our newly elected School Governing Body
Mr A. Ngobeni
Mr F. Selepe
Ms D. Chetty
Ms S. Khumalo
Ms M. Hlungwani
Mr D. Moodley
Ms S. Moodley
Mr M. Mudau
Ms S. Mdaka
PS Staff Representative
Ms A. Mekhoe
Ms L. Eloff